Monday, August 16, 2010

Animal Instincts.



Nights are easy, it's mornings that I struggle with. I must be part owl. I hate sunlight during winter, so then I must be part bear. What a pity I couldn't be part lion so I could be brave and fearless.
I know I'm loyal & I'll keep your secrets, your hopes, your dreams, desires & fantasies, even your fears. I'll hold you when your sad even if you wont admit it to me. I'll celebrate your triumphs and reassure you after your downfalls.
I'll watch you grow as a person and hold your hand during all the good & bad. I'll bring the sunshine back into your life after your darkest hours.
I may walk away, but I'll never walk out or be gone long, I'll be back the second you need me.

Love does crazy things to people who are ready to let crazy into their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment